Milk Drunk 101: Top 3 Secrets to Creating a GREAT Milk Supply
Tried-and-true solutions to gaining confidence in breastfeeding for more joy and less worry!
Join us LIVE for tried-and-true tips from a board-certified lactation consultant!
Pregnant, Breastfeeding, and Pumping Mamas — this is for YOU!
- If you're pregnant and don't even know what questions to ask about breastfeeding.
- If you're pregnant and you keep overhearing your friends and families breastfeeding experiences (good or bad) and wondering if there's something you can do to increase your chances of success.
- If you're pregnant and had a previous poor experience and want things to be different this time around.
- If you're pregnant and wondering what you can do in the early minutes and hours with baby to ensure a GREAT milk supply.
- If baby is already here and you're spending too much time worrying about milk supply and if baby is getting enough.
If you have ever worried about your supply, wondered if your cute babe is getting enough milk, or have stressed about producing more — this workshop is for YOU!
Here’s what we’ll be covering:
- 3 of my most valuable secrets about creating a great milk supply
- How many mom's sabotage their milk supply (and how to fix it!)
- A unique plan for breastfeeding success
- Exclusive bonuses you do not want to miss!
Come hang out with Lindsey Shipley RN, Lactation Expert and founder of Lactation Link to get the little-known but TRIED-and-TRUE secrets to a great milk supply.
Lindsey Shipley is an RN, Childbirth Educator, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, cancer survivor, and mom of 3. After being a labor and delivery RN for 5 years, Lindsey saw too many moms feel scared and unsure when it came to breastfeeding. She overheard lots of differing opinions and conversations on “the right way” or “the best way” to breastfeed. It’s no wonder moms can feel overwhelmed and unsure. Lindsey set out to change all that with Lactation Link! When her second baby was six weeks old, she was diagnosed with cancer and went through two years of treatment. With education and support, she was able to reach her own breastfeeding goals despite facing that challenge. That experience made her passionate about creating a breastfeeding resource families knew they could trust when they experienced challenges of their own. Through the Lactation Link online classes and support forum, she has created reliable, research-based information that is also easily accessible. She is based in Utah, but her customer base is everywhere because of her online classes and e-consults.